MaGIC Accelerator Program (MAP) Roadshow – Kuching @ 18 January 2016
MaGIC Accelerator Program (MAP), the largest accelerator in South-East Asia is looking to accelerate 50 startups (30 Malaysian, 20 foreign) targeting the ASEAN market to be investment ready in 4 months. It’s fully paid for by MaGIC with NO EQUITY TAKEN.
Applications for the May 2016 intake opens Jan 4th – Jan 31st.
The accelerator team at MaGIC will be conducting a Roadshow Tour around the region to meet you and address all your questions and concerns regarding the intake for Cohort 02. Do drop by to know more about MAP and other programs that MaGIC has in store for the year ahead!
Topics we will be covering:
- How to increase your chances of getting into the program
- What you and your startup can benefit and learn from the program
- Other MaGIC programs and initiatives that you can take advantage of
- Understand your commitments during the program
You might also like
- ‘iCom Square could be a major tourist hub’
- 100 participate in first SWSWK event at iCube Innovation
- iCube, Executive College sign MoU to nurture entrepreneurship opportunities
- Startup Weekend turns ideas into reality